Make a weekend of it!
Spend two weekend nights at the GMI and take advantage of our weekend special rates that start at R535 per person sharing.
Tucked into the exquisite Knorhoek Valley north of Stellenbosch, Muratie Wine Estate, under the stewardship of Rijk Melck and his family, has been at the heart of a lot of passionate debate. This debate is centred largely around the desire to protect a century old wine experience that is a magnet for wine lovers around the world. The farm itself dates back to 1685 when it was granted by Governor Simon van der Stel who was Governor of the Cape of Good Hope at the time.
• The above rates are per person, per night and include Bed, Breakfast
• Rates are inclusive of VAT
• Special Weekend rates are only valid for a minimum 2 consecutive night stay
• Special Weekend rates valid for weekend of 9 to 11 June 2017
• Special Weekend rates are available subject to availability of rooms
• Special Weekend rates to be confirmed and paid for at time of booking.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.